@livealifeyoulovetoday UF+EE= Moo Unwavering Faith plus Extraordinary Effort equals Miracles.... Have I had unwavering faith? Yes, though it's been like a wind over the ocean, fierce and fiery, through all the winds to calm and still. However with that variable wind I've still headed generally to my goal, adjusting sail and rudder as required, some times having to paddle other times having to strap myself to the mast lest I be swept away. Unwavering Faith oh Yes Extraordinary Effort oh Yes Miracles oh yes numerous I am I still using the wind to get to my goal, definitely... And I am enjoying the ride, whatever it happens to be, as it's all temporary like the waves and loving the scenery on the way too... Follow your wind..... Kev xx #unwavering #faith #miracles #marketing #instagramtips #instagramtraining #instagramstrategy #instagramtrainer #effort #extraordinary #live #life #love #today


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WLH7zF

Comments