Coaching with Have It All Kevin Humphrey - Have Your Ultimate Life 10/10



Coaching with Have It All   Kevin Humphrey - Have Your Ultimate Life 10/10 :   http://HaveItAll.co



How often do you wonder what a Coach does?



I often have this conversation.

Q. What Do You Do?

A: I’m A Have It All Coach



Q. So You’re a life coach?

A: At 52 years young you could call me that, And then again what does life coach mean to you?



To me the coaching I provide impacts ALL the areas of your life, the goal is to remind you that you are already whole and complete and perfect!



Yes, NOTHING needs fixing!



I will be your guide, think Sherpa, And the journey we go on will remind you, that you already knew it and had just forgotten.



Together we will review your life and see why you have some areas that you feel stuck in.



We will initially work on one area and that will impact ALL the others, because the way you do one thing, is the way you do Everything.



One of my coaches recently said:

“It has been a truly momentous journey for me, There is no other place where I can put my hand on my heart and say I have had major breakthroughs. The journey has been the most amazing experience of my life. Xx”



After 34 years in the corporate world and part-time coaching with my clients, I have jumped out of the day job and I am now available as a fulltime coach. I am following my true passion at last!



So, I have time for you….

Free 30 Minute Consultation at https://haveitall.as.me/



If you have any area of life that you feel stuck in or want to understand how Magical you already are;



Much Love



Kev

Xxx



Have It All Coach

http://HaveItAll.co



Coaching For Your Life



Everything we do is to remind you that you are perfect, whole & complete and need nothing fixing.



We do that by picking one area of your life and working on that to find out why you are blocking it from being a 10/10.



All other areas of your life will follow on, as the way you do one thing is the way you do everything.



We offer free courses from Prime Your Day, to define an awesome daily routine, through a 10 day mastermind, onwards in the journey to a 100 Manifestation Masterclass and the offer of 1:1 and group coaching to take you to the highest version of you - the Ascension course. see http://HaveItAll.co



Please check us out and start the journey with us as your sherpa's on this amazing journey called life :)



Much LOVE



Kev

 xx

Comments