Oge & Me; A journal of insights collected on the journey of life by Oge & Kev I'd like to introduce you to Oge ( "Ooo Geeeee") he is 6 foot 2 and 220lbs of Neanderthal, angry though not violent. He's afraid of you and just about most things, he is not sure who is his friend and at an early age lost confidence in people's intentions and would really rather just sit in a corner on his own, often he's considered ending it all yet something primeval always stops him and then he spirals into guilt and remorse. He and I are of the same body, we torment each other and complement too. We make fun of each other, we lie and fool and manipulate each other and will do so until the end of this bodies use. We respect and care for each other and have learnt to co exist here like two brothers in the same bedroom ... Oge often runs the show and did so fairly well for most of my first 48 years, until I woke up and realised it was my show and he was the audience not me. It's my turn to have the lead role and for him to take a back row seat and you know he's happier with that and so am I...... If you want to run the show, learn how by registering at http://ift.tt/2ajFbht and I'll see you soon Much love Kev Xx


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2azexOw

Comments