Hello you beautiful people Money, even ten million doesn't bring a feeling of fulfilment to my mentor!! I am on a mastermind with people I consider rich, who have house, boat, cars, partner and they are not fully happy or complete! So Why am I striving for a 7 figure income!? http://ift.tt/2ab9bv5 WHY!? I've had that thought today, nearly two years after I set on my journey of discovery in pursuit of a life changing income.... For 13 months I was the boss, I worked from home, in the study, kitchen and garden and loved the freedom, though the income I generated lacked enough punch to pay all the bills. So now I'm doing a job, a 6 month contract to earn enough to clear the debt from those 13 months. Then What!? As I say I'm working on my mindset. I am clearing the attic and basement of life's clutter and seeing why it didn't work the first time around.... I've gone back to stories I've made up about what happened when 5 years old ( The Canteen incident ) and glimpsed stories from when 2 years old around my brothers birth, those stories became self limiting beliefs and stopped me being the true me....they have held me back for decades!!!! To drill deeper into my stories I'm booked to attend the landmark forum in September in London, I am part of the awesome community that's striving to "Have it all" ( http://ift.tt/23GyF3N ), where we are all working on our mindsets. So that we can show up as the best versions of ourselves and impact the lives of millions by showing them the way. Soon I'll have sold all my excuses, have a mind fit to "crush" anything I set it to, and feel secure in the knowledge that my back his protected by a community of like minded and supportive individuals... So What Next !? What do I really want? What do you really want? I said it above, I want FREEDOM! To be who I am, when, where ever, however, with whoever I like... My next move is to take all the mindset knowledge and have it pay for the freedom... And I know how to do that... I'm part of a family of like minded individuals that have trained me over the last two years, to be the ultimate version of myself...


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aQRFhk

Comments